Confined Space - Management & Supervision of Confined Spaces (CS03)
Duration :3 days
Incorporating the CS02 course as the first two days, this course gives delegates the competencies to manage and supervise all work in confined spaces as well as a qualification to enter those confined spaces. It includes modules on accurately risk assessing work in confined spaces in line with the Confined Space Regulations 1997.
All our instructors are fully qualified assessors, trained first aiders and have expert industry knowledge. Successful delegates will be awarded a qualification that will be valid for three years.
This qualification is suitable for supervisors and managers who need a full entry qualification, alongside the ability to manage projects that involve confined space environments. It is equally suitable for persons who undertake a lot of work in confined spaces and require a fuller understanding of all the factors involved in confined space working.
You will develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding of working within medium or high risk confined spaces and the ability to utilise escape breathing apparatus or working breathing apparatus. In addition to the CS02 qualification you will be able manage work in those confined spaces including formulating risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Applying Water UK Policy for Work in confined spaces
- Risk assessment of work in confined spaces
- Working with Permits to Work
- Safe systems of work
- Selecting, installing and maintaining control measures, including hygiene procedures
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of rescue plans and emergency procedures
- Record and documents control
In addition to CS02 Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (see relevant course):
£445.00 per person plus VAT
Group/on-site courses available on request (up to 8 delegates).
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System - IRCA EMS Conversion
- CoSHH Awareness
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- First Response Emergency Care (QCF) L3
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)