Emergency Spill Response
Duration :1 Day
This course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to deal with emergency chemical spillage, and to reduce the risk of chemical spills.
Who Is It For?
Managers, employees and contractors of all grades who come into contact with hazardous chemicals.
Introducing your staff to the prevention and management of chemical spills can help you to:
- Develop an organisation-wide approach to chemical management
- Meet your legal obligations
- Reduce the risk of heavy fines and litigation claims in the event of a spill
- Protect the health and wellbeing of your staff, contractors and the general public
- Reduce your organisation's environmental impact.
- Introduction to emergency response
- Hot spots on your site (impact analysis)
- Hazardous waste regulations
- COMAH, CoSHH and other health & safety considerations
- Preventive measures, segregation & storage of materials, layers of protection
- Mitigating measures, including bunding, spill procedures and correct disposal
- Practical demonstration (groups of 4/5)
Open course: £120.00 per person plus VAT (ask about our discounted rate for groups)
On-site training: £895.00 plus VAT (up to 10 delegates)
Get in touch to discuss your business goals and needs.
We cover Bournemouth, Andover, Portsmouth, Dorchester, Poole, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Woking, Exeter, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Somerset, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Taunton, Chippenham, Devizes, Southampton, Fareham, Whiteley, Eastleigh, Newbury, Bracknell, Bath, Alton, Portishead, Weston-Super-Mare, Stroud, Cheltenham, Farnborough, Guildford, Camberley, Maidenhead, Abingdon, Reigate, Redhill, Epson, London, Leatherhead, Croydon, Surrey, Sevenoaks, Sidcup, Bromley, Twickenham, Heathrow, Gatwick, Orpington, Bexleyheath, Slough, Maidenhead, Dartford, Brighton and Maidstone.
- Manual Handling
- First Aid at Work (QA)
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System - Introduction
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System – Internal Auditor
- Confined Space - Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (CS02/City & Guilds 6150-03)
- Hazop & Operabilities Studies
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System - Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System - Implementation
- Fire Marshal